Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hank 3 on the road

Third generation country legend Hank 3 is back on the road next month supporting his new album “Damn Right , Rebel Proud” released back in October 08.

I don’t know why it took so long for the tour to start (maybe he’ll give me an interview and I can ask him), but if it’s as good as the set I saw him do a year ago in Boston, it will be well worth the wait. I wasn’t much of a country fan, but I left that show completely converted.

His set is different than any I’ve seen. He starts with a country set, changes to a more rocking “hellbilly set”, then a super heavy set with his band “Assjack”. All sets where excellent.

I’ve linked his site with all the dates for the first leg of his tour under “OUTLAWS”. I hope the next leg brings him back to Boston, there’s a whole lotta Hellbillies waiting to catch another set.

No comments:

Post a Comment